Agents since 2014
Classic Norwegian Round Cruise Hurtigruten
Join the world famous team for unforgettable cruises in fjords or on the sea to have a closer look at Norway’s nature or wildlife. At any season, it is a trip like no other, because Norwegian landscapes will not disappoint you regardless the weather.
On board you will be taken care of dedicated experts which will enhance your experience by different activities and interpret the cultural and natural treasures you will see during your voyage. We can help you choose among many options and deals Hurtigruten offers or incorporate a fraction of 12-days long route into your very personal itinerary. We add our complimentary guided tours in many Norwegian cities along the route inviting our local guides to share their passion to one of the most beautiful areas on the globe.
Suitable for 12 passangers
Luxury Yacht Fairline
From 01. April to Mid-September
Fairline Motor Yacht is 58 feet of pure luxury which takes onboard up to 12 passengers in addition to a crew. You can start your trip from Bergen and visit any place on the West coast, including Geirangefjord, Sognefjord and Hardangerfjord.
Wherever you have only a couple of hours, a weekend or a whole week, Fairline is at your service offering generous living spaces, 3 comfortable cabins with TV sets and air-conditions. We can hire an experienced chef for you and offer an extensive range of fun, inclusive and memorable activities.
Located in Oslo from September to June, in Bergen July to August
Fjords Cruise on Princess 22 Motor Yacht
We offer a luxury trip on a motor yacht Princess 22. Suitable for families and small groups up to 12 persons for short trips, 8 persons for multi-days trips. Experienced and friendly crew will welcome you on board and accommodate in one of 4 spacey cabins. All cabins have entertainment system with TV, DVD, CD and separate air-condition. Cold weather is not an issue: the yacht offers water-borne central heating. Stable connection to Internet by WiFi all over the yacht. The yacht has a large flybridge with space for all the quests.
For Oslo, min. 3 hours tour: 23.900 NOK
For Bergen, min. 5 hours tour.: 37.500 NOK
For day, weekend and week tours on the westcoast of Norway from Bergen, Stavanger and Lofoten, please enquire the price.
Fjord Sightseeing Oslo Tours
You have a great choice of short cruises that depart from Aker Brygge every day during summer period. You can book those cruises as a part of your independent sightseeing, add them to our guided tours, like Oslo Essential or use them as transport to Bygdøy for visiting world-famous maritime and Viking ships museums.
- The Hop-on Hop-off is an hour and a half boat tour, which stops strategically near waterfront attractions.
- A two-hour guided fjord cruise. The classic Oslo Fjord sightseeing route takes you around a maze of idyllic bays and small islands with summerhouses. The cruise also passes the famous Opera House. The 10.30 a.m. departure makes a stop at Bygdøy at 12.20 p.m., when you are free to spend 2.5 hours and explore the museums if you wish. The boat will pick you up at 2.50 p.m. and bring you back to City Hall.
- A three-hour boat trip around Oslo’s harbour and the Northern end of Oslofjord. During your cruise, enjoy a complimentary Norwegian shrimp snack. Sometimes, you can also get live music on board.
- If you come to Oslo on Sunday during the summer, your kids will admire the Pirate Cruise: an hour and a half’s boat trip designed especially for children.
Prices: from 215 NOK to 470 NOK per person
You will get 10% discount if you book any guided tour and one of cruises together.
From May, 15 until August, 1
Midnight Sun Cruise
Midnight sun makes a perfect combination to the passionate, spectacular North Norwegian nature. You will admire slightly unrealistic lighting of calm fjords and beautiful mountain landscapes.
Take an evening boat trip from Tromsø pier to the West coast of Kvaløya island. If you are lucky, you can also see whales, seals, puffins and sea eagles. You will be given the opportunity to try some fishing. The cruise begins from the Tromsø center.
Price: 1995 NOK per person
Included: guide, fishing equipment, overalls and boots, warm drinks.
From April until November
Tromsø Fjord Cruise
Choose among several vessels with daily departures from Tromsø center. We can offer several types of group and private Tromsø cruises around the islands:
- Speedy, adventurous RIB trips. They will quickly bring you even to remote areas within Tromsø archipelago. You can count on safe and comfortable 3-4 hours tour despite the speed!
- Three hours on a beautiful sailing boat travelling around the magnificent Tromsø fjord. You will be served a fish soup with bread and a hot drink of coffee or tea.
- Sightseeing and fishing combined. It is a great fun for family with kids, or for small groups up to 6 people. All necessary equipment, sandwiches and hot drinks are included in price.
Prices from: 1200 NOK per person, 50% discount for children until 12 years old.
All tours include thermal suits and English – speaking guide.